Heating Fitter Gold Card
The Heating Fitter Gold Card is issued to those who have achieved appropriate Level 3 NVQ/SVQ; Level 3 NVQ Diploma or equivalent qualifications in Domestic Heating or Heating & Ventilating. In addition, this card is valid for up to 5 years.
ACCEPTED QUALIFICATIONS FOR HEATING FITTER GOLD CARDS
- City & Guilds 597-2 Advanced Craft Heating & Ventilating Fitting
- City & Guilds 604-2 Advanced Craft Heating & Ventilating Fitting
- City & Guilds Advanced Craft Certificate in Domestic Heating and Ventilating
- Level 3 6008 NVQ in Heating & Ventilating (Domestic)
- Level 3 6018 NVQ in Heating & Ventilating (Domestic)
- Level 3 6088 NVQ in Heating and Ventilating (Domestic)
- City & Guilds 6189-41 Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Domestic Heating
- BPEC Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Domestic Heating
- EAL Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Domestic Heating
JIB-PMES CSCS Heating Fitter Gold Card
Furthermore, this is not an extensive list – you may be eligible for this card if you hold similar qualifications. Moreover, Please contact the JIB-PMES for clarification, you may be asked to send in your certificates for this purpose.
NARIC/UK ENIC applicants: In addition, those applying must provide a full NARIC/UK ENIC ‘Industry Skills Statement’ including Primary Source Verification. The JIB-PMES no longer accepts standard NARIC/UK ENIC ‘Statements of Comparability’ in support of Heating Fitter gold card applications.
There are no reviews yet.