Gas Service Engineer Blue Card
Gas Service Engineer Blue Card Eligibility: Issued to those who have achieved Level 2 NVQ/SVQ qualifications or equivalent qualification in Gas Installation & Maintenance; Domestic Natural Gas Installation & Maintenance; Central Heating & Water Heating; Gas Emergency Services Operations; Gas Maintenance; Gas Network Operation Service Laying (Mains); Gas Equipment Fault Diagnosis & Rectification. PLEASE NOTE: SOME CITY & GUILDS CERTIFICATES MAY NOT BE ACCEPTABLE.
Furthermore, this card is valid for up to 5 years.
ACCEPTED QUALIFICATIONS FOR GAS SERVICE ENGINEER BLUE CARDS
- City & Guilds 598-1 Gas Installation Studies
- City & Guilds 662-1 Level 2 Certificate for Service Engineers (GAS)
- City & Guilds Intermediate Certificate in Gas Fitting
- Level 2 6012 NVQ Central Heating & Water Heating
- Level 2 6012 NVQ Domestic Natural Gas Installation & Maintenance
- Level 2 6013 NVQ Gas Services Installation & Maintenance (Domestic Appliances)
- Level 2 6016 NVQ Gas Services Installation & Maintenance
- Level 2 6034 NVQ Domestic Natural Gas Installation
- City & Guilds 597-1 Craft Certificate Heating & Ventilating Fitting
JIB-PMES CSCS Gas Service Engineer Blue Card
Moreover, this is not an extensive list – you may be eligible for this card if you hold similar qualifications. Please contact the JIB-PMES for clarification (you may be asked to send in your certificates for this purpose).
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to the statutory regulations that apply to gas installers you must be individually GAS SAFE registered. You will be asked to provide your individual LICENCE number when you apply for this card.
In conclusion, Cardholders working on gas must hold a current Gas Safe registration.
Blue Card Gas Service Engineer
There are no reviews yet.