ECS Gold Card
ECS Gold Card: The ECS Digital Support card is designed for those applying digital technologies across organisations in a number of areas such as digital communications, network systems, software and digital applications at a Level 3 and above industry standard. This occupation is focused on the effective delivery and control of the IT and/or telecommunications infrastructure to provide internal and external support as necessary.
Digital Support Technicians work with autonomy, influence, and contribute fully to the work of teams, potentially with supervisory responsibilities, to provide the provision of the necessary intelligence and information gathering or supporting digital organisational development.
Digital Support Technician
Eligibility and requirements
Furthermore, to be eligible for the Digital Support Technician (Gold) card, applicants must meet the following criteria:
1. You must have successfully completed an approved Level 3 apprenticeship standard or higher such as:
- Digital Support Technician
- Information Communications Technician (Digital Communications, Network Technician or Support Technician pathways)
- Infrastructure Technician
- Data Analyst
- Software Developer, Software Development Technician or Software Tester
- Or approved Experienced Worker Assessment / VQ Level 3 or above in one of the above disciplines
2. Hold a current ECS Health, Safety and Environmental Assessment.
ECS Gold Card, ECS Digital Support Technician
Gold Digital Support Technician Card