CCDO Approved Trainer | CCDO Cards
The White CCDO Approved Trainer Card enables you to deliver NDTG-approved training and testing for the demolition sector. An NDTG Approved Trainer must commit to upholding and maintaining the Professional Code of Conduct. CCDO Cards, the full list will be given upon inquiry, but a brief overview can be seen in the NDTG Approved Trainer Duties. Green CCDO Card.
- Deliver NDTG-approved training and testing for the demolition sector.
- Accept responsibility for their own professional actions, decisions, and appearance.
- Communicate effectively and confidently, both verbally and in writing.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the demolition industry and any other relevant industry sectors to demolition.
- Act to ensure fairness, inclusion, and respect so that all candidates are treated with dignity.
CCDO Labourer Card
Must have 5 years of demolition industry experience, Training Provider application, PTLLS/AET (or equivalent), and CV approved by the NDTG board.
Current MAP Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) Touchscreen Test Pass. CCDO Black Card
First Ain Certificate
Current Emergency First Aid Certificate. You can complete the 1-day Emergency First Aid at Work qualification at NDTG venues nationwide.
CCDO Demolition Operative
Asbestos Awareness Certificate
You must hold a current Asbestos Awareness Certificate (NOT e-learning). You can only obtain your Asbestos Awareness Certificate through NDTG, UKATA, ARCA, or ACAD.
CCDO White card is valid for 5 years. This card is renewable.
CCDO Approved Trainer Card, CCDO Cards, Blue CCDO Card UK. Buy CCDO White Card UK.